WeedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny~ Gm application (again haha)

Go down

Danny~ Gm application (again haha) Empty Danny~ Gm application (again haha)

Post  danny Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:36 pm

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):

Yes after a week or so of playing this server i've gotten to know many people who play Weedstory

2.Have you been on WeedStory long enough to deserve a GM
position:

Well I've played since this server since it was created so yes, i feel i have played enough to be GM.

3.Do you help players any chance you get:

yes ive helped alot of people just in chatbox alone directing them to the forum and telling them why servers are down, player commands and so on. I like to help people every chance i get.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):

i was told this did not have to be filled out by DrAlex.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing WeedStory:

Second day the game was made

What are you applying for: I'm applying for the position of Game Master.

Name:
The names Bas, Danny Bas

Where do you live/Timezone: New Jersey/ Union county/ Springfield/ Eastern Time

How active will you be:
Haha i'm a no life 23/6 1 days out with dad (divorce) 1 hours shyts and food.

E-Mail:
dannybas(@)rocketmail.com

Hobbies:
Maplestory, Airsoft, Hockey, Basketball and xbox

How you'd handle a hacker:
I like to consider myself as a professional hacker. As a professional hacker i know how to not get caught. You may frown upon that. Don't! I think like a hacker so i know how to catch hackers when others don't know how. I don't accept hackers. If your hacking and me or someone else catches you your gone. Ill Slam the book of WeedStory shut in your face.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?:
I would be the 3rd party in the fight. I would hear both sides and reach a verdict. Sometimes it's not as simple as that though. Sometimes one person scammed the other. Well i don't accept scammers. I feel as though besides hackers, scammers are the next worst thing. In which case they will be jailed accordingly to the scam. The person will be reimbursed for their item

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): My GM list is as follows:
~DinoStory
~HeavenMs
~Axedms (v75)
~CookieMs
~DeviousMs
~Poofms
In the case of Admin there are endless servers that i have made but never really took off.

Why should we choose you:
Choose me because of my experience. I have been a Gm in six servers and have endless experience in making private servers. I can crack down on hacking, and I'm a friendly guy, i will host events to make the server fun for the players, and advertise the server on youtube to bring in some players. I'll do that because lets face it before you worry about enforcing laws upon your players make sure you have some players. And I'm the Lamborghini you take on the highway to popularity. Another reason you should choose me is because I'm not power hungry. I'm not going to lie the power you have over the players is unfathomable but I've had that power before and I'm not gonna chop off my balls to get it back. When you've had that power as long as i have it becomes like anything else. This is a new server, and although it is new i can tell you now its going to be great with me as an addition. Only two days and you have the nicest website and forum these players will ever see. And with me your game will be as good as your website. Another reason you should choose me is because recently I've seen a spike in the amount of hackers out there. Some are very crafty others not so much still you need me to crack down on both.

Reason I applied:
I'm applying for the position of GM because you'll need someone with the hack IQ that i have to get rid of hackers. Also because I'm a fun person and i can really interact with the players and make the server fun and safe for them.

Summary of yourself :
I don't like people who are cocky too much :/ but I'm a chilled guy, FM slut, sporty, and I'd say nice and helpful.

Extra Info:
If i am chosen it will not be a position to me, but a job, and will be treated as such. I've been playing maplestory since beta. (no joke i got the hat on one of my guys) and ive been playing private servers since odin im a long time player and GM/Admin for years.

In-game name:
Danny.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 1 year or 365 days (common) or 366 (leap year).

danny

Back to top Go down