WeedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tazzi's Application

3 posters

Go down

Tazzi for GM

Tazzi's Application I_vote_lcap33%Tazzi's Application I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Tazzi's Application I_vote_lcap67%Tazzi's Application I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Tazzi's Application Empty Tazzi's Application

Post  Tazzi Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:20 am

Format -GM

Name:Lisa

In-game name: [Azn]Tazzi

Timezone: I'm not exactly sure what time zone, but I live in the Middle East.
I'm not middle eastern by the way though.

What are you applying for: Moderator

Have you ever been a gm? If so, list all servers: Nope. I will be one in another server, when it goes up.

What are your experiences: I don't have any experiences.

Why should we pick you for this position: I may not know a lot of being a staff member, but I am friendly, and make friends almost at every maplestory private server I joined. I also don't care that much about leveling, and so I'll be able to help the normal players a lot. I also have a gamemaster handbook, so I can learn what to do and stuff. I also would like some people to teach me what to do, if I become a moderator. Also, I learn pretty fast. Since I am new, that means that you guys can tell me what to do, and I'll do it. Think of it as a training program? I also ask lots of questions... (I'm not sure if that's helpful or not).

How can you support this server? I can support the server by learning all that I can to help the people playing Weedstory.

What are you willing to give up to help this server? I'm willing to give up time, and effort, to make this the best server ever.

How active are you? On Saturdays to Wednesdays, I'll be free for about 8 hours each day. But on Thursdays and Fridays, I won't be active that much.

How often do you vote? As much as I can.

would you quit if we didnt pick you? No, I won't quit if the staff didn't pick me. I'll just won't spend as much time on it, because I was recruited while playing another server. It's kind of hard trying to play two private servers at once, and so I would have to divide my time.

Any more info? Smile
I'm a girl (duh), and I AM ASIAN!!!!!!!!! xD
Sorry about the above, I just like people to know that I'm Asian. I'm also not racist or anything, I just like being who I am.
I might also say somethings in a wrong and bad way, but I'm sorry if I do, for I either am teasing you, or I just don't mean it in that way. >.<

Tazzi

Back to top Go down

Tazzi's Application Empty Re: Tazzi's Application

Post  [Owner]Henry Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:07 am

I dont like this app very much (sry Crying or Very sad ), but i wanna see other ppl opinion, so i made a poll for this Razz
[Owner]Henry
[Owner]Henry
Server Owner
Henry
HateBreeder
Server OwnerHenryHateBreeder

Back to top Go down

Tazzi's Application Empty Re: Tazzi's Application

Post  Tazzi Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:21 pm

Awwwwwww. Oh well. ><

Tazzi

Back to top Go down