WeedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caleb's GM Application

Go down

Caleb's GM Application Empty Caleb's GM Application

Post  lameninja Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Name:
Caleb B*****

In-game name:

Caleb

Timezone:

US/Canada Mountain Time

What are you applying for:
I am applying for a GM position

Have you ever been a gm? If so, list all servers:

No i have never been a GM before.

What are your experiences:

I have been a honorary staff member. Basically all powers of a GM but i didn't have the power of banning people. I was the guy that would do events and great and help new players.

Why should we pick you for this position:

No real reason to pick me cause i am just as good as anyone else. I wouldn't say better though. From what every GM has told me is that a GM is a job that you just sit around and hang out. Basically a normal player but if you see a hacker you ban. That is all i do really when i play private servers except the ban part cause im not a GM. What i can do though is be a friendly guide or help to new players. I am not afraid to ban someone. But i also take a few screen shots before to justify and prove he/she was hacking if needed.

How can you support this server?

I tend to be friendly and welcoming. I have only had a problem with one person on another private server. We are complete opposites.

What are you willing to give up to help this server?

How active are you?

I play 3-5 hours on school days. I play 3-8 on Weekends depending on whats going on.

How often do you vote?

Usually every day. Twice if possible.

would you quit if we didn't pick you?

I would SUPER RAGE QUIT. Just kidding, I wouldn't quit cause you didn't pick me. The only reason i would quit are if the community died and the Admin gave up. Also if i didn't have time anymore cause of school.

Any more info?

I don't know. Sorry for the boring application Razz

lameninja

Back to top Go down