WeedStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeus's GM Application

Go down

Zeus's GM Application Empty Zeus's GM Application

Post  Zeus Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Name: Zeus

In-game name: Zeus

Timezone: GMT - 8

What are you applying for: I am applying for the GM position

Have you ever been a gm? If so, list all servers: I have been a GM in the servers listed below.
FlyStory; the server had to shut down because of Nexon's stupidity.
KabirMS; No one else joined so I shut it down. This was my server by the way.

What are your experiences: I'm experienced with a bit of coding I'm a little bit rusty since I haven't tried to code for ages.
I can guarantee you that I WILL benefit the server in any and every way I can. I have a lot of experience with handling situations with players arguing, players hacking and or breaking the rules. I will have no mercy when it comes to breaking the server rules. I am a one strict applicant and if you give me the chance I can show you that I will be one strict GM.

Why should we pick you for this position: You should pick me for the position because I am an experienced GM unlike most of the other applicants and I will do the best I can to WeedStory. Another reason you should choose me if because I am strict when it comes to my job and I will have no mercy upon those who try to hack and spam.

How can you support this server? I can support the server with my methods and how to solve situations involving other players for example if there was a smega war I would give the two players 2 warnings if they don't stop messing around I will jail both of them until they resolve their situation.

What are you willing to give up to help this server? I am willing to give up playing other server to give all my time to WeedStory moderating and helping out as much as I can.

How active are you? I would be online everyday excluding the weekends from 4PM-11PM and on the weekends I would be on from 11AM-4AM.

How often do you vote? I vote every 24 hours sometimes 12 hours if I can.

would you quit if we didnt pick you? I wouldn't quit because I can see that this server is growing and going places and I want to be one of the well known players once we are ranked number 1 on GTop

Any more info? If you need anything else just PM me.

Zeus

Back to top Go down